Today BT and I are delving into some interesting topics we don’t normally cover, including celebrities and famous people who died way too young. Think: the “27 Club”—people who left this world around age 27. Many of them abused drugs and alcohol, lived a hard life, and lost themselves to fame.
Celebrity status is so interesting, because you’re dealing with people who go from having nothing—to all of a sudden, having a limitless, exhaustive amount of money to spend on whatever they want. This does something very interesting to a person spiritually, if they’re not grounded in themselves.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- Why “age 27” seems to be a turning point for many people, where they enter a maturing process
- A Human Design reading I had once that was very accurate
- How numerology and astrology readings can be accurate, but you’ve also got to be careful with them, because they can lock you into certain “ideas” about yourself
- You’re not limited to anything that happens during a “reading”—because you have conscious choice; you can choose to do something different in regards to what you know about yourself
- Why many celebrities who died early just sort of spiritually “checked out”
- The idea of connecting to your own mortality and understanding that you can go at any time; nothing is promised or guaranteed—so you really have to live for today
Fame is not all glitz and glam. A lot of nasty stuff goes on behind the scenes that’s absolutely bonkers.
We touch on entertainers who died in their 20s and 30s including Kurt Cobain, James Dean, Brian Jones, Sharon Tate, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, Tupac, Chris Farley—and others who died way too soon, like Anthony Bourdain, Kobe Bryant, and more.
Links & Resources
The Successful Mind Podcast on YouTube – Episode 411 – FULL THROTTLE THURSDAY – Gone Too Soon
Success is not just limited to celebrities. Continue your mindset education by auditioning these powerful lessons from The Successful Mind Podcast:
Episode 366 – Be Relentless to Become Unstoppable
Episode 006 – Success Is Your Birthright
Episode 108 – How to Develop Unshakable Confidence
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: