In business, people often get frustrated because they’re not making enough sales, and they don’t have enough people to contact. They’re up against the ropes every month, and they’re exhausted. “How long do I have to keep doing this?” they ask.
What they’re really asking is, “Why am I not harvesting enough?”
Farming is a great metaphor for business. When you farm, you plant crops at a certain time, and you harvest them at a certain time. When you’re in business, one of the most frustrating things you can do is to try to harvest at the same time you’re planting.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- There’s a LOT that must be done to “plant” something before you harvest it
- Most people have to go through a period of planting and harvesting in the same season when they first start their business—because unless someone is investing big into your dream, you’re bootstrapping everything
- You must do more, so that you can break the cycle of planting and harvesting in the same season—otherwise it will never change
- If you start feeling anxious, nervous, or frustrated, like, “Is this ever going to happen?”—then you must understand that you’re trying to plant and harvest in the same season
- Work and money have nothing to do with each other; you can work hard your entire life and never make any money
- Sales is the only thing that makes money move in the universe
Becoming a multi-millionaire, being in your purpose, and having the lifestyle and relationships you want is possible, but it doesn’t show up by accident. It shows up by really thinking about what you’re doing and preparing to receive it. Ask yourself, “What has to be done this year, so that I can harvest the amount of money I want next year?”
We all want to be able to consistently reap what we sow in the right season. Where are your weaknesses in the things that need to be done? What are you going to harvest two or three seasons from now? Because that time is coming. It’s going to show up.
Links & Resources
The Successful Mind Podcast on YouTube – Episode 520: Mindset Monday’s – Working Harder is Not an Elite Mindset
Be sure to join me and my CEO, Steph Tuss, on June 20-22 for a never-before-seen 3-Day Bootcamp: “Work Smarter Not Harder Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs. We’re co-facilitating this bootcamp to help you find your focus, reclaim your day, and grow your business.
Reserve your COMPLIMENTARY spot here!
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your podcast feed. David has released YouTube specific episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
Work smarter not harder, starting here with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
Episode 072 – Show Me the Money
Episode 276 – Change Your Money Mindset
Episode 497 – Insider Secrets for Creating Consistent Cashflow – Part II
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: