In today’s episode, BT and I go deeper into the ongoing “fight” that everyone is engaged in on a daily basis—the battle to overcome your subconscious mind.
In my Elite Mind program, I watch my clients battle with their subconscious mind every day. It’s nonstop. They’re literally fighting for their life—fighting for the success they desperately want. Some weeks, they win the battle. Other weeks, they get knocked out. Like a fighter getting pummeled, they risk being taken down.
It really is a fight. It’s not a kid’s game. Understanding how to battle your subconscious mind is “Successful Mind 101.”
Many people are teaching a Pollyanna idea that “there’s no battle in life.” Frankly, that’s BS, and they’re doing others a disservice by suggesting that.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why your subconscious mind tries to confuse you with “problems” that show up in your life
- How your programming sees anything that goes against it as a threat to your survival
- Why you shouldn’t let confusion control your mouth; only use your mouth to speak what you want into existence
- Two starkly different natures that exist in human beings (based on our friends, “the lion and the pig”!)—one creates things and moves life forward; the other is programmed to develop lazy attitudes
- Why successful people focus on finding solutions to problems
- How to have peace even when problems show up
By the time you’re done listening to this episode, you’ll be so clear, you’ll be unstoppable.
Links & Resources
More episodes to achieve that winning edge from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: