Any time you have a setback, challenge, or “WTF” moment, it provides an opportunity for good. Everything you’ve experienced in life is preparing you for something greater. You can look back on your own childhood, through the present day, and see how everything got you to this point.
The real gift in your experiences might not show up right away—it might come tomorrow, or 5-10 years from now. That’s why you should be flexible and not take anything personally. When you act as if something is happening “to” you, you start to victimize and get indignant. But that doesn’t prepare you for the next challenge. How you meet current challenges will determine how prepared you are for future challenges.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why I don’t necessarily think “God tests people” or that we have to be prepared to pass the test
- The modus operandi of the universe is “more life”—which means everything you experience makes you stronger, so that you can sustain more life and ADD to life
- There’s either growth or death—there’s no in between
- How having an unstable mother and family life as a kid allowed me to adapt to instability very easily (which is great for business, where you have to stay calm under pressure)
- How moving 21 times as a kid taught me many different things that prepared me for when I went into the armed services…which later helped me save my own life when I went through the dam
- Why we should look at everything from a “God’s eye view” rather than a bug’s eye view
Plus, I share a crazy story about the most disturbing email I’ve ever received—in which someone attempted to extort money from me and my company. This experience taught me how to stand up in the face of fear, and how to handle it when someone is threatening to bring down everything you’ve worked for for 15-20 years. As it turns out, being embezzled out of $5 million (in the past) helped me navigate through that experience.
Links & Resources
Be sure to stop over on The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. We’ve already dropped several episodes in the series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available.
Stand up in the face of fear by listening to these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: