The Rolling Stones have just set out on their 60th anniversary tour in Europe. Having formed their band in 1962, they’re still going strong today. This shows their unbelievable work ethic, dedication to what they do, and commitment to putting on a good show. It’s amazing how they’ve been able to achieve longevity and sustained greatness over the many decades they’ve been together.
In this episode, BT and I discuss:
- How the Rolling Stones have stayed true to their vision, because they really haven’t changed much over the years—they’ve played mostly the same type of music, while elevating their craft each and every time out
- How Mick still runs around like he was doing in his 20s, bringing the same high-octane energy to every performance even in his 70s
- Why I think maturity has helped the band stay together for so long
- How music has an amazing ability to transport you to another time and place
- The importance of loving what you do, loving yourself, and accepting yourself completely if you want longevity
- What it takes to do amazing things, and the necessity of loving what you do, well into your 70s and beyond
It’s obvious the Rolling Stones love what they do. For them, it’s not about the money. They’ve been on the road for 60 years and simply won’t quit. People constantly ask them, “Why are you still doing it?” As long as they can do it, why would they ever stop?
Links & Resources
Looking to take your mindset to the next level? Be sure to stop over on The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. You can now binge the entire series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. See you there!
Find your passion and keep growing with more inspiring episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: