Tim Grover is the author of the bestselling book, Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable. He has coached many of the greats in basketball, including Michael Jordan, Dwayne Wade, Kobe Bryant, Charles Barkley, and many others. He calls these individuals “cleaners,” meaning they’re relentless in getting the results they want. The book dives deep into their mindset and what it takes to become unstoppable.
(Tim is also releasing a brand new book called W1nning: The Unforgiving Race to Greatness.)
In today’s episode, I’m going over Tim’s 13 principles for being unstoppable.
- Why you must put in more work if you want results that are above average
- Why, if you want to be considered one of the greats in what you do, you need to be playing a completely different game than everybody else
- The mindset required to “master the game” (no matter what your work or business is)
- Why leaders must make decisions quickly—because no matter what challenge is in front of you, everything is just a guess until you make a decision and DO something
- How to transfer that winning mindset into the work you’re doing
- Why you must be careful of the “story” you’re building in your mind, because it will gain momentum
Really great people think very differently than the average person—and if we want to be relentless, we need to weed out the mediocre thought processes in our life.
If you really want to be great, you have to learn to be unstoppable. Get this book. Get it today. Listen to it. Study it. Become it.
Links & Resources
The Successful Mind Podcast on YouTube – Episode 366 – Be Relentless to Become Unstoppable
Relentless: From Good to Great to Unstoppable by Tim Grover
Learn how to tap into your own greatness and become unstoppable with these MVP’s from The Successful Mind Podcast:
Episode 007 – The Untethered Soul
Episode 247 – The Last Dance & Setting the Highest Standard
Episode 245 – What it Takes to Win
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: