Many years ago, when I first tripled my income in 30 days, this happened as a result of changing three things in my attitude. One of those was, I decided to “do my best with everything.”
Most people, myself included, were programmed NOT to give their best, but to approach work from the idea of, “When do I get to be done?” “When do I get to go home?” “When is it over?” This way of thinking shows up throughout the middle class and keeps many people stuck.
If you want to transform your life, you must approach your work differently. You must come with the attitude of, “How can I give my best?”
In today’s episode I’m drawing from James Allen’s book, As a Man Thinketh, to help you do your best. You’ll learn:
- How your thoughts impact your health and body
- “Unlawful” or impure thoughts and habits cause the body to sink into disease and decay
- The body is a “delicate, plastic instrument” that responds readily to whatever thoughts are impressed upon it
- Out of a clean heart comes a clean life and a clean body
- Out of a defiled mind comes a defiled life and a corrupt body
- The body is the mind’s servant; it obeys the mind, whether your thoughts are deliberately chosen or unconsciously expressed
- There’s no “physician” like cheerful thought for dissolving the body’s ills
In order to do your best, always remember that your thoughts really do affect how you feel. Your thoughts also help you attract the right people you want into your life—happy, healthy, and wealthy people.
What does your best actually look like? And how can you bring that out of yourself? It would serve you to find out what that really looks like for you.
Links & Resources
The Successful Mind Podcast on YouTube – Episode 430: Mindset Monday’s – Do Your Best
In order to do your best your thoughts have to be in alignment. Get the help you need with more powerful episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
Episode 039 – Three Stages of Gratitude – Part III: Attitude of Gratitude
Episode 351 – Ignore Conventional Approaches
Inside Episode 379 – Who Am I? What Do I Believe?
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: