Canada’s government has literally turned into a dictatorship. After Canadian truckers organized a peaceful protest, asking that mandates for truck drivers be dropped—this escalated into a fight for freedom. The truckers’ equipment was impounded. Their livelihoods were taken. And the government seized their GoFundMe account, which raised $10 million in support of the truckers. Now the government is going after anyone who donated to the GoFundMe, which they call a “terrorist organization.” And apparently it’s retroactive.
The downfall of Canada’s democracy is one of the most terrifying things we’ve ever experienced. It can potentially affect much of the western world. Most people have no idea what’s happening, because none of the news channels are covering it.
In today’s episode BT and I discuss:
- A Department of Homeland Security bulletin from February 7th saying you cannot speak out against your government (even if what you’re saying is true) because if you do, you’ll be labeled a “domestic terrorist” in the United States
- Joe Rogan’s interview with Maajid Nawaz—a former Islamic terrorist who says everything that’s happening in these free countries today is exactly how he was trained to bring governments down (and he has proof)
- How all the free countries are playing by the same playbook—extending mandates, and overstepping the line when it comes to power grabs and the rights of their citizens (and this is no coincidence)
- Jordan Peterson’s interview with someone who helped create the Canadian Charter of Rights (which is similar to the United States’ Bill of Rights)—and how that person is suing the Canadian government because the charter of rights has been broken
- How our governments are supposed to work for the people and address our concerns, but they’re not doing that
- And much more
The assault on democracy is not a hyperbole. I don’t think people realize we could lose our freedom. How Canada responds to this is going to say a lot.
I know this is a sensitive topic and it’s quite scary. My objective isn’t to sway your opinion one way or another, but to give you the information so you can make your own decisions about what’s been happening.
Links & Resources
Looking to take your mindset to the next level? Be sure to stop over on The Successful Mind Podcast Channel on YouTube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your audio podcast feed. We’ve already dropped several episodes in the series where David takes you through high level teachings around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you’re ready to take the next step in exploring the Universal Laws and mindset it requires to be a huge success you’ll want to check this series out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. See you there!
Unlock the power to think for yourself by taking in these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: