We can’t “un-COVID” the world or change the past. However, we can look at ourselves and ask, “Where do I want my life to go, from this point forward?”
If you’re not happy with where you’re at, you need to get to a place of honesty within yourself and ask, “Is this really what I want?”—whether it’s a relationship, a job, living situation, or anything else.
Most people live based on how others told them they should live. They avoid going for what they REALLY want, because they find it hard to change and adapt.
Today, BT and I are going deeper into what it means to “live your life” the way you want to live it. You’ll learn:
- Why most people settle in life and get stuck in a place they don’t want to be in
- What you should focus on each day in order to get the right results
- How “the will” gives you the ability to focus your thought in a singular direction and hold it there, so that you can get the outcomes you want
- Why taking personal responsibility for everything in y our life opens up the doors to everything you want
- Why you should be mindful of what you say, because if you’re saying it—chances are you’re going to live it out in your life
- “What you abuse or don’t use—you lose”
If you want something new in life, use my “6 steps to manifesting what you want” (mentioned in the previous episode). These will show you exactly what to focus on. If you’re focused on the right things, you’ll get the right results.
Links & Resources
The Successful Mind Podcast on YouTube – Inside Episode 368: Live Your Life
Go deeper into what it means to “live your life” with these episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
Episode 182 – The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly
Episode 029 – Living Life on Your Own Terms
Episode 077 – Change Fast or Else
If you enjoy the show, would you please leave a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: