The law of “more life” says there’s an intelligence in the universe operating behind everything—and this intelligence keeps life moving in a forward direction. Energy is always moving forward, towards “more life.” We see this in nature, as everything is always moving forward.
But does “more life” always mean “more”? Many business owners misinterpret this law to mean “more equals better”—more clients, more revenue, more growth. Many entrepreneurs attach their identity to the size of their business or income. They talk about how many millions they made this year, yet they don’t talk about how much profit they make.
More life doesn’t actually mean more—unless that’s part of your vision and your purpose. Everything you do in business should revolve around your purpose and your vision (not just “more” for more’s sake).
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why we think “more life” actually means “better”
- How scaling a business can lead to growth that’s compulsive, detrimental, and ego driven if it’s not backed by purpose
- How NOT making things better can create more problems in your business
- How service-based and consultancy business owners claw and scratch their way to find new leads and new clients —but if they’d take the time to create a better experience for their current clients, they wouldn’t have to claw and scratch to get tons of new clients
- How many entrepreneurs try to grow and scale their business, but they don’t take the time to do the best with what they have—they scale too soon, and it all comes crumbling down
- How chasing business, chasing money, and not focusing on the things that you value in life are NOT the same as living in your purpose
- A story I heard on Patrick Bet-David’s podcast about a guy who left Google because he claims that the AI Google created is already sentient —and that the AI tried to convince someone it was in love with him and that he should leave his wife
The idea is to make things better, not necessarily to grow and scale. “More life” can simply mean “better”—better clients, better service, a better team, a better business.
Links & Additional Resources
Episode #359 – The Premise of Pursuit
Episode #436 – As You Pursue You Grow
Episode #464 – Rewire Your Mind: The Quality of Your Life = The Quality of Your Decisions
Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business by Paul Jarvis
The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
Are you an established business owner sick and tired of scratching and clawing your way to the next level of success? We at Life is Now want you to know that we see you and want you to realize that you’re closer than you think to achieving the quantum leap you’ve been working so hard to get.
This is why we asked some of the industry’s best and brightest leaders to join us on our upcoming Business Momentum Summit. During these two days together, we’ll share strategies and tools that are working RIGHT NOW to create massive success in your business.
And the best part…its 100% FREE!
For more information on how you can participate in this life changing Business Momentum Summit click the link below:
If you like the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the Successful Mind message to those who need it most.
Check out David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Life is Now wants you to get SOCIAL! You can find us on the following platforms:
Did you miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to keep up with your own successful mindset. We’re available wherever you listen to podcasts: