Joe Rogan has become one of our most important influencers, averaging 11 million podcast views per episode on Spotify. His recent interview with Dr. Robert Malone had over 50 million views. Hands down, Rogan is the most listened-to person in the world.
Meanwhile, CNN and MSNBC’s ratings have dropped from a million views per episode last year, to under 100,000 views per episode today. This rapid decline indicates that people no longer trust legacy media and are seeking alternative perspectives. Many are realizing that so much of what we’ve been told over the last two years is turning out to be BS.
In this episode, BT and I discuss:
- How the legacy media is attacking Rogan with a big smear campaign, while trying to shut down his voice
- How our country was built on freedom of speech, meaning we can debate, talk about opposing opinions, hear different sides, and work things out together
- How people are hearing (perhaps for the first time) a different view on COVID and vaccines
- A petition that 270 “doctors” signed (most of whom weren’t actually doctors), calling for Spotify to remove Joe Rogan
- Jimmy Dore’s podcast, in which he showed clip after clip of news stations that said, “Brought to you by Pfizer”
- How YouTube removed the ‘dislike’ button because news videos were getting more dislikes than likes
- The situation with Russia and whether they’ll invade the Ukraine—and why our country is probably more in danger now than it’s been since World War II, due to “the nuclear option” being on the table
My whole life has been spent looking for the truth, which seems to be what Joe Rogan is doing. I’m grateful he’s out there challenging the established narrative. I care deeply about our country and where we’re headed. I think we’re dangerously close to reaching an edge we might not be able to come back from—with the totalitarian push to shut down certain voices. That’s why I’m bringing you this important conversation—not to change your opinion, but to get you to really think about what’s true.
Links & Resources
Want more David in your life? Be sure to join him over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere near your audio podcast feed. Starting February 2nd, we’ll be dropping the first in a series of YouTube only episodes beginning with a series David did around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any of these EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. See you over there!
Unlease the power to think for yourself by diving into these past episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: