People often tell me they want to make a quantum leap in their business. They want to know when things will get easier. When you ask for a quantum leap, understand that you’re also asking for a quantum leap in problems. They go hand in hand. Success doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with things being easier.
Many people are looking for a great leader in their company, but they’re looking for it out of desperation. It’s like, “Please, someone just take this mess I’ve created off my plate.” No good leader wants that. They want an opportunity to take their talent and skills, and do something great with it that makes a difference in people’s lives. They’re looking for the potential to fulfill their dream.
Sometimes people will say, “I need to hire my own Steph Tuss.” My CEO, Steph, and I always laugh when we hear that. I don’t think people understand exactly what Steph does, or to the extent in which she does it. Most people have no idea what she went through to become the leader she is today—to be able to run our company in the way she does now.
If you want to “find your own Steph”…ask yourself, are you prepared to be that leader yourself? Are you willing to put in the time, money, and dedication that’s required?
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The history of how Steph and I began working together, starting back in 2009—and how she was a consummate student, with a strong desire and passion to learn
- How it takes a certain level of commitment to become a great leader
- Great leaders don’t just lead a company to a vision; they also manage and solve the “human” problems and conflicts that come up along the way
- Just because you start your own business and have a product or service doesn’t make you a leader—leadership is something you must grow into, and be dedicated to mastering
- Most people don’t want to quantum-leap their problems—they want to run away from them
- A leader must walk in their own leadership (which is damn hard) before they can become a great leader of other people
- All the things great leaders must be able to do
Links & Resources
Be sure to join David over on You Tube for EXCLUSIVE content that you won’t find anywhere in your podcast feed. David has released YouTube specific episodes beginning with his series around Raymond Holliwell’s classic book, Working With the Law. If you are looking for a deeper dive into Universal Laws and the mindset it requires to be a success you’ll want to check this out. Remember, these are ONLY available on our YouTube channel. Go to youtube.com/TheSuccessfulMindPodcast, be sure to subscribe, and ring the bell so you won’t miss any EXCLUSIVE drops as they become available. Get your binge on and we’ll see you over there!
You were BORN to be a success! Download my 2-Step Mindset Hack to Reprogram Your Life for Success completely FREE and start living the life of your dreams!
A leader must learn to walk in their own leadership before they can lead people. Step into that role with these previously released episodes from The Successful Mind Podcast:
If you enjoy the show, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts? It takes less than a minute and really makes a difference in helping us spread the “Successful Mind” message to those who need it most.
Discover David’s book: The Millions Within: How to Manifest Exactly What You want and Have an EPIC Life
Get SOCIAL with David! You can find him on the following platforms:
Miss anything? Don’t forget to subscribe to the show and stay on top of your own successful mindset. You can find us wherever you listen to podcasts: